Friday, April 24, 2009

Web introduction page.

Here is a beginning idea I have for the intro page of the website that I'll be creating for my system application. The images used in the book are masked into the pattern of the question mark that I'm using in the logo. I'm thinking of having the question mark be all black, then when you roll over each section of the question mark, then you would see the image of what category you're trying to choose. Then once you click on the category, a new page will open up and you will see the full image for that particular category.


2 comments:

  1. I think the name of the category should also appear or already be apart of it since some people who will visit your site may not have seen your book and have no idea what image and color go together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly speaks the truth. Also, what happens when they click? You don't need to make every section, but I want to see what that looks like (imagery, text, overall layout). In addition, an overview of what WHAT?CULTURE is seems necessary for the website, especially considering the ambiguity of the question mark. Figure out a way for that to happen, a way that is still reflective of the brand. You can reuse some of the text/quotes from your booklet as well.

    ReplyDelete